We are excited to announce that the Governor is allowing Dental offices to resume all care on June 1st!
We want to take a moment to remind you that our top priority is always your health, safety and well-being. As we reopen our office, we do so with caution and after much hard work and preparation for preventing the spread of infection. We are vigilant in monitoring the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association for infection control related to COVID-19. We are confident that when we open our doors, our increased protocols go above and beyond those recommendations to keep you safe. We are committed to implementing safety protocol and in addition to our existing measures, you should anticipate noticing the following protective efforts when you enter our dental office:
• All patients answer a screening questionnaire prior to arrival. This will be texted to you. This will require a response and without this response we will not be able to see you. If you do not receive texts we can email or mail PRIOR to visit and you must return to us prior to your treatment. Appointments will be rescheduled if risk of patient transmission of illness, including COVID-19 has been determined
.• Face masks and lab coats will be worn by our administrative staff.
• Increased efforts to disinfect throughout our office and waiting area. Wiping down touch screens and credit card machines after each use and regularly disinfecting bathrooms, furniture, doors and handles.
• Increased disinfecting protocol in our exam rooms.
* UV Filtration system in place.
.• Increased PPE for all staff who provide dental care. Gowns, face shields, and N95 masks dis-posed of, or if reusable, disinfected thoroughly between each patient.
• Aerosol control through High Volume Evacuation (HVE) during dental procedures. We have invested in your safety with the HVE Adapter which helps remove more than 90% of aerosols created during procedures.
* New checkout practices are implemented including video conferencing--same great attentiveness to your over all experience-done in a new and improved way.
* Touchless options in place for pre-paying and paying onsite
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following temporary safety measures as we work through this ever-changing situation
:• Maintain social distancing in all areas of the office.
* We will have an entry door and and exit door
* We will have curbside waiting.
.• Wait in your car upon arrival if possible. Give us a call or text us to let us know you’ve arrived and we’ll greet you at the door when we are ready for you
.• Wear the provided disposable shoe covers when you enter the clinic.
• Immediately wash your hands upon arrival.
• Perform a 1-minute swish with peroxide
.• Have your temperature taken
.• Please do not bring friends or relatives who do not have a scheduled appointment.
If you have an upcoming appointment please wait for communication from us on how to proceed as our schedule will be accommodating several weeks of priority care. Please note only scheduled patients will be allowed in the treatment and common areas.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all work towards improving safety measures when you return to our office. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation. In the meantime, maintain good oral care and we look forward to making you smile soon!
Take Care and see you soon! Dr. Lisa Lewis and staff